- AWG-PNW FIELD TRIP MOUNT ST. HELENS: THEN TO NOW: JULY 2-7, 2023. THIS TRIP IS FULL.
- This trip will explore the south and north sides of Mount St. Helens and loop around the east side, weather and road conditions permitting. We’ll spend 3 nights on the south side, then 2 nights at the on the north side of the mountain. Our leaders will be Carolyn Driedger and Dr. Melinda Brugman. We’ll have evening presentations, special guests, and a variety of activities (including several hikes) during the days. The price is $625 for non-student AWG members and $325 for student AWG members. This includes accommodations and food, but not transportation. For more details, see the flyer here. You can view a preliminary itinerary here and logistics information here. Contact Past President to be put on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
- AWG-PNW’S SPRING 2024 FIELD TRIP IS TENTATIVELY TO NORTHEAST WA
- Contact Past President to be put on the interest list and get trip updates.
- AWG’S 2023 FIELD TRIP: NEWFOUNDLAND & NOVA SCOTIA: AUGUST 1-15.
- We’re getting cancellations! Contact Past President if you’re interested in joining the trip! The price is $2900. See the trip description here.
- AWG-PNW GEOLOGY AND HOT SPRINGS TOUR OF SOUTHEASTERN BC: APRIL 30 – MAY 11, 2022
- This trip is completed. Watch for an article in an upcoming newsletter.