- AWG-PNW GEOLOGY AND HOT SPRINGS TOUR OF SOUTHEASTERN BC: APRIL 30 – MAY 11, 2022
- Our 11-day field trip in southeastern British Columbia, visiting several hot springs and looking at the spectacular geology and scenery is FULL. Contact email@example.com if you wish to be put on the mailing list. Click here to see the flyer.
- AWG FIELD TRIP TO ICELAND: JULY 6-18 2022
- Registration is open for year’s AWG’s field trip to Iceland. The cost (excluding airfare) is $6000. The trip will be led by Tamie Jovanelly, a geology professor at Berry College who has recently authored Iceland: Tectonics, Volcanics, and Glacial Features. Registration is through http://www.icelandgeologytours.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration instructions. If enough people register, Tamie may run a second trip July 25 – August 6.
- AWG-PNW FIELD TRIP TO MOUNT ST. HELENS IS RESCHEDULED (AGAIN) TO SUMMER OF 2022 or 2023
- Our lodgings at the Mount St. Helens Science and Learning Center are the opposite of physically distanced, so we’ve postponed this 4- to 5-day field trip at least another year.